Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Best piece of advice poll - vote now

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey :wave:

So this week's post of the week nominations were for the best piece of advice you'd seen given recently. Inevitably, some nominations more serious than others, not to mention any names g_angel ;)

Anyway, here are the final contenders...

BillieFREAK - What to say to a girl in a club?
Don't be too pushy, be chatty and nice then your more likely to get her number and date rather than just shag, unless thats what you want? x

Teagan 1 - just found out my mum has a sex life
Teagan wrote: »
Yes, even your mother! She can't get all her relief from strumming the old banjo so let her get out and enjoy herself.

Teagan 2 - dealing with girlfriend's sexual past
Teagan wrote: »
What matters is NOW. Unless she is carrying a nice bout of syphilis that she hasn't told you about, her past should stay in the past. Be a man, move on beyond this and give the girl a chance.

Kermit - am I weird?
Kermit wrote: »
It's not realistic to expect to lose it to your lifelong sweetheart, but I think it is worth waiting for someone that you've got a good relationship with. Sex purely for the physical pleasure is a lot of fun, but I think sex with someone who means something to you is a lot more fun. And given that the first time is often physically rubbish, at least do it with someone you care about.

Whole host of prizes up for grabs for the winner and the person that nominated them :)

Who's it going to be? :chin:

Best piece of advice poll - vote now 22 votes

BillieFREAK
18% 4 votes
Teagan 1
0% 0 votes
Teagan 2
40% 9 votes
Kermit
40% 9 votes