Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the week poll - vote now

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For those of you who are new to the boards, there seem to be a fair few at the moment, just to let you know what this is all about...

Each week we post a thread for nominations for post of the week. If you spot someone's post that you think deserves it then just reply with a link to that thread.

After a few days of voting we'll post up a poll, like this one. The winner and the person who nominated them gets a prize and their post goes up here.

Prizes up for grabs are: TheSite.org t-shirts, cuddly octopuses, condoms, lip gloss or TheSite.org wristbands.

So, this week's nominations are:

DG
DG wrote: »
Technically speaking jackets don't make you warmer in themselves (unless they're like electrically heated) - they just have to be good at keeping the cold away and allowing your own body heat to warm yourself up.

GoodFella
GoodFella wrote: »
My mate told me something funny the other day:

"Yeah Rob, im always getting confused between Myspace and Facebook. I'm always telling people to come on My Face....."

SnuggleBubbles
You must cause a vibration in your vocal chords to create a sound similar to the words 'slow down'.

Get voting :thumb:

Post of the week poll - vote now 35 votes

DG
2% 1 vote
Goodfella
62% 22 votes
SnuggleBubbles
34% 12 votes