Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vote for budda's post of the week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wow, budda is popular this week ;)

As no one else has been nominated it's a question of which is your favorite budda post!

budda 1
Whether I prefer a pole or a hole makes no difference to the person I am, just the person I sleep with.

budda 2
At the risk of taking something like this a bit too seriously, shouldnt there be a section for 'none of your damn fucking business, I fancy who I fancy and that is only of interest to the person I am sleeping with.

budda 3
Basically if you havent gone out and seen it you must. No one in it has any redeeming features at all, the story is unremitingly dark but it is an absolute master piece and really shows how a society can break down when there is almost no law and order.

budda 4
By going you are doing nothing out of the ordinary, its just a party. You arent jumping into bed with this woman. Go and see how you feel, if getting close to her is too soon after your ex you will soon know.

budda 5
My hate for all of you has just grown, I didnt think it could but it has.
Although having said that looking back on my quotes from this week has given me a bit of an ego boost, I really am very smart, incredibly clever and an asset to this board.

Get voting :thumb:

Vote for budda's post of the week 30 votes

budda 1
23% 7 votes
budda 2
3% 1 vote
budda 3
0% 0 votes
budda 4
0% 0 votes
budda 5
73% 22 votes