Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vote for post of the week

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
I'm quite excited about how many nominations we have this week :hyper:

Obviously I'll only be able to use snippets of these for the community homepage, but get voting based on the whole post at this stage :thumb:

Whowhere
The annual A-level debate
The only time my GCSE history has come in useful is when I've been called a facist or Nazi at work.

It's quite indicative of the sort of people I have to deal with when asked "Do you even know what a Nazi is?" and they reply no.
Morons.

Tash J
The best advice
The best piece of relationship advice I've received was from my grandmother. She was in her 80s at the time, and she was stuck in bed, recovering for a fall and my grandfather was doing his best to look after her. He'd just left the room when she turned to me and said:

"Make sure you marry a man who will be your friend. Romance and passion's important, but when you're eighty, what you'll really want is a man who'll carry you to the bathroom."

I only wish she'd lived to meet the friend I married.

I'm With Stupid
Treat others how you wish to be treated
That's a very dangerous bit of advice. I saw a gorgeous girl the other day, and the way I wished to be treated was for her to jump on me, pin me to the ground and do naughty things to me. So logically.......

FireyFirenze
How can I improve my looks?
aw this post makes me heart ache a little bit, it totally reminds me of how i felt when i was at school and was your age! i thought i was so ugly and that i looked like a boy too. and the only thing that helped me really was time :/ as i got older i realised i wasnt as monsterous as i thought i was.

anyway i know its probably not what you want to hear but you look absolutely fine. pretty. you have lovely hair :]

RubberSkin
I've been busy wealin and dealin
Playing poker on your skateboard?

Budda
On love
Its just part of growing up I guess, you realise what really matters in life. I've done quite a lot of crazy things, but absolutely nothing compares to the rush of the first stage of love.

Having said that, I'd still bottle you if you looked at my bird."

:yippe:

Vote for post of the week 38 votes

Whowhere
2% 1 vote
Tash J
44% 17 votes
I'm With Stupid
23% 9 votes
FireyFirenze
7% 3 votes
RubberSkin