Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vote for post of the week

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
OK, here's the first proper post of the week of the year. Get voting for one of the following:

Bunnie
Online love
You can have strong feelings for them, good and bad, and lust after them, but to be in love, you need to 'know' them.

Kaff
Pale is beautiful
Some people are dark skinned and tan well, and some are pasty white and the sun makes them do a rather good impression of a lobster, and it's cool either way - that's just nature. A lot of people are attracted to pale people. No, not everyone is, but you'll never be attractive to everyone.

Yerascrote
Automatic organ donation
Yes. Not everyone wants their bodies tampered with after they die, for various reasons. It's not up to the state to tell people what to do with their bodies before they even get the chance to walk or talk. Though I believe it is responsible for getting more people to donate.

God of Schmuck
Automatic organ donation
I have decided that everyone has to donate all their property and money to me upon their death.

Do not be concerned because it is an opt-out system. You can put it in writing to me if you decide you object to me receiving your estate.

RubberSkin
Drink 2 litres of water a day?
No and apparently it's a load of crap. Drinking 2 litres of water just makes you go to the loo more

Vote for post of the week 12 votes

Bunnie
25% 3 votes
Kaff
16% 2 votes
Yerascrote
16% 2 votes
God of Schmuck
33% 4 votes
RubberSkin
8% 1 vote