Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vote for post of the week

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Ok, before I present you with this week's nominations, can I take this opportunity to officially apologise to Bong for not sending him a PM offering him a wristband when he won 'post of the week'. If you do want one (doubtful!) then just PM me your address.

Right then up this week is...

my_name
21st birthday
"13 your a teenager, 16 you can drive on your own, 18 you can buy cigarettes and lottery tickets (that ones for the white trash in us all ) 21 you can drink and thats it, the next comes when your 40, over the hill. Officially old. Thats the lats one, until your funeral, which is kind of like a birthday, but the opposite."

Bongbudda
Body shave for blokes
"I have seen a man style his chest hair at the gym once, and, once he was done he blew a kiss at himself in the mirror."

Moroccan Roll
Iced cannabis tea
"I remember inhaling smoke from an incense stick with a group of lads round the bike sheds at school, be about nine at the time and boy did we stagger and fall about. We smelt like a whores window box."

And another on the same topic from Rolly...
Iced cannabis tea
"To go on sale in cans in the uk.
With all the good stuff taken out to make it legal.
It will help normalise cannabis a bit more in peoples minds.
what I'd like to know is ...who will be growing it and what will they do with the extracted goodies..."

Vote for post of the week 55 votes

my_name
61% 34 votes
Bong
18% 10 votes
Moroccan Roll 1
14% 8 votes
Moroccan Roll 2
5% 3 votes