Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

torn between 2 guys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am with this guy at the moment, have been for about 6 nearly 7 weeks but I really like this other guy. I was seeing this other guy for about 2 months before he got a job as a hol rep and left He has come back and im happy with my boyf and hes sed he loves me etc but i cant say it back cos thats how i felt and still probably feel for the guy thats come back. I dont know what to do though cos my boyf is so sweet and this other guy has seen another girl since me and i havent yet seen him. I text and he sed he'll just see me round and we work in the same place but different areas so will more than likely see him around soon. He came back early for this other girl apparently but she doesnt want anything to do with him. I just feel guilty cos i really like my boyf but keep thinkin about this other guy and how i want him back! I dont know what to do. Everyone keeps telling me how im better off with my boyf and the other guys a loser but i cant help the way i feel about him. Im confused! Its gettin me down a bit now. :(

Sorry ive gone on a bit! Was hopin maybe someone else had been in a similar situation or had any advice? Thanx xx :)

torn between 2 guys 14 votes

Yes give it one more chance just to see if theres anything there
14% 2 votes
No forget about him and stay with boyfriend
78% 11 votes
I don't know its a hard one!
7% 1 vote