Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

??HELP!! girlfriend trouble

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey,
ive been going out with my girlfriend for 9 months and we have recently jus got back together after a break. :( bad idea. the thing is i have recently been hanging around with her mate, who she doesnt really like (i only found this out the other day). On friday night i waited with my mates to see her but she didnt go to school that day, so i hung around with her mate (the one she dnt like). My girlfriend rang me that evening while me and my mates were still with her friend, and i told her this and she went all moody. i asked her if anything was wrong and she said it was nothing, but she did say that she wasnt happy about my hanging around with her mate and she thinks ive been "bum licking" her!! and as she was telling me my mobile signal fucked up, and so i couldnt hear her. and she thought i didnt speak to her on purpose because i was with her friend. My girlfriend was really pissed off, but i have kinda made up with her, but she is still really moody and she told her mate that she doesnt know if she wants to carry on going out with me, and im really worried that i will lose her.
what shall i do

??HELP!! girlfriend trouble 10 votes

suck up to her and contact her constantly
0% 0 votes
give her a bit of space to let her think
50% 5 votes
stop talking to her mate
10% 1 vote
keep talking to her mate because its only a friendship
40% 4 votes