Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

CRAZYREDEYES maybe no more......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After returning back from Amsterdam, where I got more stoned n FUBAR than I have ever been in my life I have decided to seriously cut down on my smoking habits.

I smoke every day and have done for the last 8 or 9 years, and have got to a point where I am starting to think that my brain needs a rest, so I can manage the simple things in life, such as conscious thought and motivation.

I am a pretty quiet shy person at the best of times and smoking makes it worse, so I have not had a jay since thursday lunch time.
Which would be about 96 hours (maths neva a strong point)

Would anyone like to partake in a no cash sweepstake to see how long it will be before I next enjoy some sweet swet bud *drools*

I am not saying that I giving up completely becasue I would miss it too much, but more like when I will buy some more (if i buy it I will smoke on my own and become a vegetable again)

So there may be no more CRAZYREDEYES and maybe something like WIDEAWAKEBLUEEYES instead ?!?!?

CRAZYREDEYES maybe no more...... 8 votes

Before the day is out
37% 3 votes
Before friday
37% 3 votes
The weekend
0% 0 votes
With in the next 2 weeks
25% 2 votes