Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Support Circles this week (Tuesday & Sunday)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

This week, we'll have the regular Support Circle sessions on Tuesday and Sunday, from 8-9:30pm.

What is Support Circle?

For anyone who doesn't know, a support circle chat follows the same basic structure as a standard support chat session - opening round, support time, and closing round. Everyone that signs up will have their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others.

Why go to Support Circle?

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for both people who want to come and get support or be listeners and support others.

Places are limited, so sign up using the form below and we will contact you via private message to confirm your place. yes.gif

If you don't have a boards account, please let us know your email address so we can contact you. If you do have a boards account, please let us know your username.
:thumb:

- Aife & Mike

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIHgRqb1L7kmgnv_0Wk5H4DhYItTotcJ-8pVewEUKRA4cIgw/viewform?embedded=true&quot; width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

We've got lots of places left for tonight! Make sure to sign up if you'd like a place :)

All the best,

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Hey everyone!

We've got lots of places left for Sunday's support circle session! If you'd like to come along as a listener or to get support make sure to sign up :)

- Aife

• MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Sorry Aife, but this Sunday I won't be able to come as we're doing another concert, and next Tuesday evening - I'm pretty sure something is planned.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hey @Mirabelle that's no problem at all! Hope your concert goes well :)

If anyone else would like to come along tonight, we've still got lots of spaces so make sure to sign up if you'd like to come along!

- Aife

Meggles wrote: »

Did I sign up? I can't remember if I did

​Hey @Meggles we haven't got you on the list, but we've still got places left tonight if you'd like to come along :)

- Aife

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hey @Meggles

Yep I got your sign up! I'll send you the password for the room :)

All the best,

- Aife

The Mix wrote: »

- Aife

Thank you, Aife. :)
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    The Mix wrote: »

If anyone else would like to come along tonight, we've still got lots of spaces so make sure to sign up if you'd like to come along!

- Aife
    Can I come?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Hey Kasa,

We've filled up all the places for support tonight but you're more than welcome to come along as a listener? I'll send you a PM with the password. :)

- Aife

Can I come tonight?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Kasa2103 wrote: »
    Can I come tonight?

Hi @Kasa2103[/USER] and welcome to the boards. I'm sorry, but it seems according to [USER="95712"]Aife you missed her reply above you, but I'm sure you will be able to come to support circle again next time. It's either Sunday evenings or Tuesdays, but there will still be chats this evening..

Have a look here: http://www.themix.org.uk/community/forum/chat-debate/live-chat-announcements/3589192-chats-tonight-tuesday-08-05-2018

You may like General Chat where Carolyn and Leanne will be modding. They are ever so nice :)

So as the time draws near for the chats starting, make yourself a chat account. http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat It only takes a minute.

I look forward to seeing you sometime. Sorry, I can't tonight.

Wishing you all the best,

~ Belle
    I can`t make it on Tuesdays. Can I come on Sunday?
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Kasa2103 wrote: »
    I can`t make it on Tuesdays. Can I come on Sunday?

Of course you can if you sign up using the form on this link you will be given the password to the room on either Saturday or Sunday depending on if Aife is back in or not. The group will be on sunday at 7:55 till 9:30 pm. Hope you can make it.

http://www.themix.org.uk/community/forum/chat-debate/live-chat-announcements/3589167-support-circles-this-week-tuesday-sunday
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Thanks @Abigail & @Mirablle (for some reason it wouldn't tag you properly) :)

@Kasa2103, I've just seen your sign-up and dropped you a PM to confirm your place for Sunday. Aife will be in touch on Sunday with the password you'll need to access the session. :thumb:

Mike