Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Chats tonight (Monday 23/04/2018)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Support chat and general chat are both on tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Lauren & Aman will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. I'll be modding (Aife) with Dorina!

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the main rooms.

Please refer to our FAQ if you have any questions during the session. If you have a question you can't find an answer for, the moderators will be there to help you out.

Have good sessions, and remember that it's best to keep to one room at a time. You can click 'close' in the top right menu to leave a room. thumb.gif

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Gracey_ wrote: »
    After trying for nearly 30 minuets to join support chat through my phone I’ve given up and ruled that it’s rubbish unless you have a laptop 😭😭😭

It’s normally fine on my phone. If not better than laptop:/ hope works next time!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I’ve came back to this thread cause I didn’t get to say thank you in support chat. Now a lil sad. I hate not saying thank you. Normally I send it before it reach 30 past💩🙃
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    After trying for nearly 30 minuets to join support chat through my phone I’ve given up and ruled that it’s rubbish unless you have a laptop 😭😭😭

@Gracey_ you're not the only one who's had trouble with their phone and chat, but if you can use a laptop then so much the better! :thumb: Report any bugs or difficulties when in the chat Lobby. There's usually somebody in there you can reprt bugs too. Even I had a hard time logging into general chat tonight. Got me right stressed and anxious it did, though admittedly my internet was crap.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru

​Hey @Gracey_

Sorry to hear you had trouble getting into chat last night. What happened when you tried to login? We'll report this to Chatwee and hopefully it's something they can fix. :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I’ve came back to this thread cause I didn’t get to say thank you in support chat. Now a lil sad. I hate not saying thank you. Normally I send it before it reach 30 past💩🙃

Thank you Shaunie! I'll pass your message onto the mods for you :)

All the best,

- Aife

Hey @Gracey_ that's so strange! What device are you using?

Could you try again tonight and perhaps trying a different web browser on your phone? Hopefully that works!

Let us know how you get on.

- Aife

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    @Gracey_

I know which issue your having. I am having the same issue with my phone now, and my laptop even though it was working earlier. I don't know.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    This happened to me today when was using my mobile data instead of my WiFi. I changed back to WiFi and it worked. Went back on my mobile data and didn’t - so I used google chrome instead and entered as guest cause it wouldn’t let me click on the chats while on my account but I was logged in. But worked on guest. Probably unhelpful information and maybe mostly coincidencidal timing or whatnot but yeah, thought I’d share anyway
    Hey everyone,

Thank you all for reporting this bug. I'll contact Chatwee today and hopefully they can fix everything for tonight's chat. :)

All the best,

- Aife