Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

😢😢😢

AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares.

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I ain’t a nobody?💜
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I ain’t a nobody?💜

You are not a nobody Shaunie, you are right x
  • FranFran Posts: 118 The Mix Convert
    @AngelIsMe21 :heart:

We are all here because we care. It doesn't matter if we don't know each other's personal data. In this boards we open up in such a way that I actually have the impression to know something deep about the people I talk with. It creates a connection and this is why I sincerely say that I care :heart:
    You are not alone!

- Fran
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @AngelIsMe21

We care about you here! Please talk to us if you want to :heart: *hug*

- Lucy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • FranFran Posts: 118 The Mix Convert
    Hey @AngelIsMe21,
    I just wanted to check how are you feeling :heart:

If you want to talk, I'm sure we'd be all happy to do that!

- Fran
  • nish215nish215 Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    Hey AngellsMe21,

How are you doing? Just a remainder, we all have someone who cares, for example all of us here at the mix :)

We're always here to talk and listen whenever you're ready

-Nish
    Thank you for your messages, they were lovely to read after a short break away from the boards again (a short break, unfortunately, as it's just been a really tough time, again😢)

Do we really all have someone who cares?
    Do we really all have someone who cares?

I think....unless you’re a massive serial killer or worst person in world then maybe not. Even though actually even if you are a serial killer than still matter & still care cause there’s no death penalty. Ahh I dunno how I have actually started talking about serial killers and death penalty🙃
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I guess you are right Shaunie. Hope your doing okay x
    how are you now? We are all here listening if wanna speak? cause care &hope yore okay *hug**hug*x
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey AngellsMe21, how are you doing? :)
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend