Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well it's Friday again...

what's everyone up to tonight?

I plan on going out around the town...who knows where the night could end and tomorow to my mates for a party in the day...

:thumb: to the weekend.

Comments

• Options
    I'm either going to my mates house to get stoned and/or drunk. Or going tomy other mates house to get stoned and/or drunk and play Burnout 2 :D
  • Options
    Unfortunately for me my monthly wage has run out :(

I have some Skunk though so probably just gonna get stoned tonight. Unless I borrow some money then I'll be going to the pub and then back to someones house to drop some pills.
  • Options
    I went for a picnic with my mrs down in the Hamptons, oooh arent I posh.
  • Options
    very posh :p
  • Options
    It was very pleasant, sitting by the river having some babycham and a picnic, oh shit I'm getting old, I'm off to jack some hard drugs and dance till my feet are sore.
  • Options
    Well it is friday again!!

Tonight i am going out for dinner , and then drinks a mate , and then we have bought a gram of Khat, so we will see where the wind takes us!
  • Options
    My mates have ended up renting a club for the night and are trying to get people to turn up now. Was a last minute thing. I'll be setting of there in three hours.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm off to jack some hard drugs and dance till my feet are sore.

LMAO :thumb:

This weekend tonight I am going to my friends for a takeway and a few spliffs and vids, tomorrow I am off to see obviouslyBlonde (she hasnt been here for ages) in london and abusing the good people of camden with our drunken behaviour and a mad little staf :D:cool:
  • Options
    Out today all day drinking and smoking spliffs, it's sort of a tradition on the 15th around my area to get drunk and whatever else on this today and i got to work tommorow morning early, can't go out tonight but tommorow night going out somewhere and sunday working again.

Then to Slane next weekend :D