Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Coke/kat

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, need to know if there is such a thing as kat in the UK?
Its a mixure between coke and pills. Its also white powder.

And what are the going prices for pills coke and weed that side?

Comments

• Options
    Well i don't know the prices for kat...never even heard of it.

Pills- £4,maybe a bit cheaper, depends where abouts in the uk you go.

Coke- £40/£50 a gram.

Weed-£20- 1/8th weed.
  • Options
    Re: Coke/kat
    Originally posted by jan

Its a mixure between coke and pills.

No it's not :/
  • Options
    okay... instead of saying "no its not", why dont you help explain what it is. Its pretty difficult, cause it is a combination. And seeing that you know about it...

is it available? And how much for a gram?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jan
    okay... instead of saying "no its not", why dont you help explain what it is.

Because I wanted to clarify if you meant the effects were like coke and pills, or if you thought the drug was literally a mixture of the two.

Anyway, check here.
    is it available?

Probably in some parts of the UK, but I've not heard of it about here.
  • Options
    I've heard khat is readily available in the Asian and Somalian markets you find in cities and large towns where they sell exotic spices and herbs. Heard it's not really worth the bother though. It's a stimulant but really nothing like a mix of coke and pills.

Never tried personally though.
  • Options
    On Richard and Judy, they investigated it a while ago. They got a guy to chew on it, and he said that it just made him feel intensely drunk (If I remember correctly). It was quite interesting to watch, he was slirring his words and stuff, can't quite remember it all now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    I've heard khat is readily available in the Asian and Somalian markets you find in cities and large towns where they sell exotic spices and herbs. Heard it's not really worth the bother though. It's a stimulant but really nothing like a mix of coke and pills.

Never tried personally though.

Khat - this is readily available in South Africa, and i have used it quit often.

The original is a plant, that you can either boil and drink or smoke, and is green in colour.

The Khat that we have , is an off white powder. Sold in Grams.The effects, for me it makes me chilled out and really chatty, the "high" is like when you are just about to reach your peak in pills, that feeling just before you get really fucked!

I hope that this has helped.

For me Coke is 10 times better!!!

:p
  • Options
    Khat is the plant, mainly found in Eastern Africa, and yes you can get it in some markets in London and the UK, and yes its illegal here.
    Its a stimulant, a bit like ethadrine, but much more addictive.

However when 'khat' comes as a powder, its probally not khat, but Cat or methcathinone to give it the proper name. This is a stimulant as well, chemicaly similar to ethadrine. Its very easy to produce and cheap, however most speed freaks see it as a poor version of amphet or meth. Heres a link;
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/cathinone/methcathinone_faq.shtml

I've never heard of Cat being available within the UK, but because its easy to produce its not unlikely, personaly I'd say avoid it, it will be nothing like MDMA and coke, which personaly I dont think go together anyway.
  • Options
    Just wanted to add, that the khat that we get, the powder , can be made from household products!

We have had on batch where you could smell the turpentine in it!!

So if you do ever get it, please BE CAREFULL!!!!!

;)
  • Options
    I think that is methcathinone rather than khat, the white powder, they are related, methcathinone is one of the active ingredients in Khat.

The turps was probally used as a solvent to evaporate away so the chemist is left with a powder, its a dirty solvent though, if you are going to use that you might want to 'wash' it again in another one.