You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Vanilla Boards Software Q&A Chat (Saturday 17/02/2018)

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,495 Community Managers
Hey everyone!

We'll be running a Vanilla Q&A chat where you can come along and ask any questions about the exciting move to the new boards software Vanilla. No matter how small or how big your question might be, we'll be more than happy to answer any questions! If you don't have any questions, feel free to come along anyway to find out a bit more information about The Great Boards Migration.

This chat will be happening on Saturday 17th February 11am-12pm.

James and Mike will be running this chat.

- Aife
We're Mike, Italia and Ed - the staff team here at The Mix.  We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• HannHann Meme Queen MancPosts: 3,428 Ultimate Poster
    Can you put out a reminder about this because I'm very forgetful :p
    Kasa2103
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 684 Incredible Poster
    Yay - i have a load of questions so this is very useful and omg, James and Mike modding chat together haha :):d :thumb:
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,495 Community Managers
    Hann wrote: »
    Can you put out a reminder about this because I'm very forgetful :p

Hey @Hann Yep we can post out a reminder the day before or on the day about this chat :)

​Hey @Jacob101 that's great to hear you'd find this chat useful! Yay James and Mike reunion :yippe:

- Aife
    We're Mike, Italia and Ed - the staff team here at The Mix.  We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    YAYYY!!! Will hopefully be there!!
  • MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 Fanatical Poster
    Wow this is terrific! I'll be there. Thank you very much! :thumb:
    'If you think education is expensive, try estimating the cost of ignorance'.

- Howard Gardner
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 671 Incredible Poster
    One question could you have made it any earlier in the morning?
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Abigail wrote: »
    One question could you have made it any earlier in the morning?

@Abigail :p It is an early chat! Hope you can make it!

- Aife
    This is starting in just under half an hour :)

@Hann, here's your reminder ;)

See you there!
    Aaaand we're open!

Come along by following the 'join the chat' link on this page.
    A big thanks to everyone who came along. There were some great questions!

We'll be making a note of the things you all asked and including them in an FAQ thread soon :)