Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Vanilla Boards Software Q&A Chat (Saturday 17/02/2018)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone!

We'll be running a Vanilla Q&A chat where you can come along and ask any questions about the exciting move to the new boards software Vanilla. No matter how small or how big your question might be, we'll be more than happy to answer any questions! If you don't have any questions, feel free to come along anyway to find out a bit more information about The Great Boards Migration.

This chat will be happening on Saturday 17th February 11am-12pm.

James and Mike will be running this chat.

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Can you put out a reminder about this because I'm very forgetful :p
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Yay - i have a load of questions so this is very useful and omg, James and Mike modding chat together haha :):d :thumb:
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hann wrote: »
    Can you put out a reminder about this because I'm very forgetful :p

Hey @Hann Yep we can post out a reminder the day before or on the day about this chat :)

​Hey @Jacob101 that's great to hear you'd find this chat useful! Yay James and Mike reunion :yippe:

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    YAYYY!!! Will hopefully be there!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Wow this is terrific! I'll be there. Thank you very much! :thumb:
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    One question could you have made it any earlier in the morning?
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Abigail wrote: »
    One question could you have made it any earlier in the morning?

@Abigail :p It is an early chat! Hope you can make it!

- Aife

This is starting in just under half an hour :)

@Hann, here's your reminder ;)

See you there!

Aaaand we're open!

Come along by following the 'join the chat' link on this page.

A big thanks to everyone who came along. There were some great questions!

We'll be making a note of the things you all asked and including them in an FAQ thread soon :)