Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Uh Ohhhhhhh..... :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do'h I was in a rush yesterday morning, left my rizzla on me table, got back home thursday morning and hoped me mother hadn't seen it......

Well she has, :(:(:(:(:(:( mmmmm not sure why i'm posting, not much to be done now I suppose. Don't think shes going to believe that i smoke rollies!

Bopz :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    That's shit.

What age are you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    That's shit.

What age are you?

Aww bless.

I remember when I was about 13, and my mum found a bottle of poppers in my room, God I thought the world was gonna end. The innocence.

She's not going to buy that "I don't smoke" crap, so here's what to do..

Deny all knowledge and say you don't know what she's t alking about, then try to pass it off as her being forgetful in her old age and act all offended she accused you. And if that fails, say you're into origami.

Or y'could just..come clean? Chances are she's not stupid and will have caught on. G'luck!
  • Options
    I'm 18 so she can't really do much, but that still don't make it all ok! Probably going to move out soon anyway so what the hell.
    say you're into origami.

Ha ha if that worked........:cool: :cool: :cool:

Bopz
  • Options
    u can pretend to smoke rollies since there cheaper than actually smokin real tabs, last longer i mean by the pouch! (40 grams or 50 grams) or come clean, im wondering why u r so worried, u 13 or 14! my mam let me smoke cannabis when i was 15, it hasnt been easy for her but she prefers me stoned than pissed! u cud tell her everything even tho its very hard to cuz i know, i didnt tell my mam, she busted me n then i told her the truth, but lookin bak she thanks me for bein honest n not treatin her like a mug n lying to her! juss sum suggestions but its up to u!

gud luck wit wot u do n how it turns out!

btw ive juss clicked, why not say yo pals smoke rollies n say he or she left the papers at yo's?

juss tryna help trouble between you and ya mam!
  • Options
    please stevey, txt talk is not nice :no:

just say maybe the skins were your mates or something, that's if you don't want to tell all, that you smoke cannabis on occasion.
  • Options
    I remember when my mum found some glue in my room and questioned me about it, I think she thought I was sniffing it, I wasnt but I couldnt really tell her I was using it to make a bong.