Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Kryptonite

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone heard of this? i seen it on potseeds, it's in capulses and says it provides a warm sensation of eurphoric, is this just a pile of shit or what?anyone know of or had any experiences with them.

Comments

• Options
    do you think that when Christopher Reeve fell off his horse and knackered himself its because the horse had been spiked with Kryptonite? Ive always wondered that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    do you think that when Christopher Reeve fell off his horse and knackered himself its because the horse had been spiked with Kryptonite? Ive always wondered that.
    ha r har har rainbow ...if it's legal shogun it has to be crap.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

never heard about his horse and kryptonite...mroll; i hope that's not the case with truffles.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ha r har har rainbow .
    i know i know.
    im so fuckin funny
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    never heard about his horse and kryptonite...mroll; i hope that's not the case with truffles.

I wouldn't bother wtih any of that stuff to be honest, they all seem like a pile of shite.

And let me set this straight for you yeah?

If I have some milk, and I decide to pour half into a cup and half into a vase, and then drink the cups worth, I still have a vase of milk left.
    It's in a different container, but end of the day it's milk, regardless of where it came from.

Magic mushrooms such as Liberty caps, cubensis, etc etc, contain psilocybin and psilocin. They're world renowned, and they're known to be very very enjoyable.
    Truffles, arn't technically mushrooms, but they contain psilocybin and psilocin. Y'see the connection? Doesn't matter about the source, at the end of the day, after the container has gone, it does exactly the same thing.
  • Options
    oh right so youre actually talking about the mushrooms truffles, the ones that a prized as a delicacy and that wild pigs sniff out?
  • Options
    so the truffles should be okay then.
  • Options
    and heres me thinking truffles were something you got in a friggin restraunt!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    and heres me thinking truffles were something you got in a friggin restraunt!

Deja vu. :p

They're a type of psilocybin-bearing fungus. Psilocybe Mexicana or Psilocybe Tempanensis are widely available.
    At the end of the day, they're mushrooms, but not "technically" mushrooms. Ie, they don't look like mushrooms, they look like, well, rabbit droppings or something.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Deja vu. :p

They're a type of psilocybin-bearing fungus. Psilocybe Mexicana or Psilocybe Tempanensis are widely available.
    At the end of the day, they're mushrooms, but not "technically" mushrooms. Ie, they don't look like mushrooms, they look like, well, rabbit droppings or something.

so they are shrooms then :p

i'll find out about them this weekend.