Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mushies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello all,
I'm doing shrooms for the first time tomorrow evening. Apart from alcohol and the occational bit of hash I've never done drugs before. I'm doing them with good friends who've doen them before and they;re store bought so I ought to be safe from dodgy ones. I was just wondering abotu how many i ought to do on my first go (these are supposedly pretty 'killer') and what the come-down is like (as i have a hospital appointment hre next day-eep.No bloodtests though so we should be alright).

Comments

• Options
    I'm not really sure about mushies but i don't think there is that much a come down on them..just wait for more people to reply to this post.
    Saying that, think positive, alot depends on your mind before you take them, i'm hopefully trying truffles which are similar to shrooms this weekend so i might be able to answer better after then.
  • Options
    Re: Mushies
    Originally posted by I_eat_kids
    Hello all,
    I'm doing shrooms for the first time tomorrow evening. Apart from alcohol and the occational bit of hash I've never done drugs before. I'm doing them with good friends who've doen them before and they;re store bought so I ought to be safe from dodgy ones. I was just wondering abotu how many i ought to do on my first go (these are supposedly pretty 'killer') and what the come-down is like (as i have a hospital appointment hre next day-eep.No bloodtests though so we should be alright).

There's really no way of advising how many you should take unless you know what species they are. I'd say if your mates are experienced with 'shrooms, do about 1/2 to 2/3's of their dose.
    I don't really get a comedown off of shrooms, you just feel quite drained and can't be arsed to do much at all. My pupils always stay huge the next day though.

Have fun. :D
  • Options
    Eating fresh mushies is a slightly un-easy art, because wieght and size of mushroom are only a rough guide to the amount of active ingredient.
    As Zoma said, I'd take about 1/2 of what your mates are, and see how you feel, you can always top up your dose later. It would be better to have a too light trip than too heavy your first time.
    No you wont feel any comedown as such, you only really get those from uppers, you might feel a bit foggy headed and drained though.
    But then if you have a good time then you may well feel great, a few times I've done mushies and had an excellent time I've come out of it really happy with life and its possibilities.