Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    https://youtu.be/dMK_npDG12Q

Forgot thus exsisted haha
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Sweet talkin' women by Electric Light Orchestra
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/58TBZnvyGwQ

Not sure how I’ve only just found this 😍
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Wouldn't it be nice by the beach boys

gotta love a classic! my only issue is it isn't long enough!  ;)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Chocolate  (A Choco Choco!) It is the best ever Spanish song ever. It is even better than Reggaeton Lento. I learnt the dance to it in Lanzarote when I was 8 and it brings back amazing memories of my favourite rep (that's what everyone calls the entertainment/kids club team.) 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Omg it was so funny doing that dance on the poolside and seeing other people joining in. I remember that all the reps and most of the swimmers and my parents joined in. 😂 Best memories ever.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/cxck316Ac6k Here is the link to the amazing song. I know that the start isn't exactly very appropriate but I have heard worse.
  • Options
    Me and you by Nero 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    edited May 2019
    Blood//water by grandson is the next song I'm going to try and animate, it's got a good beat to match drawings too :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    Count five and die by never modern talk
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Listening to Lewis Capaldi's new album, love it!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Slowly listening to all of Lewis capaldi new abulm on Apple Music 😍

also his Snapchat videos that make there way to Facebook are so funny 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    3 guesses- ABBA (there is not a song called 3 guesses- I was giving everyone 3 chances to guess.)
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/-lLvtydTM78

Lol such a throwback 
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/PdmC7j2cqf4 This song is called You Make Me Wanna Jump and it is by Rupee. There are so many versions but this is my favourite one. I even have learnt a dance to it at the dance club at school. It was so funny when my dance teacher tried to copy the dance especially with the arm movement. She said she looked like someone's mum trying to dance. I couldn't stop laughing. The song brings back happy memories. At least that is a dance the whole group can do and in time to the music and each other. The year 10's who are doing volunteering in the dance club as their Duke of Edinburgh have been teaching us that and it has been so funny and so so so much fun. Oh and also totally not exhausting at all. Yesterday my dance teacher got exhausted part way through and was wondering where we get all our energy from. We get our energy from actually eating enough food whilst she only has some raspberries and coffee to get her through the day. ;)
  • Options
    Say my name by David guetta 
  • Options
    My driver is putting on my favourite music in the mini cab on Kiss. That is the best radio station ever except for Magic. Magic. 105.4. 😂 Here are some of the songs:
    Cheerleader
    Promises
    Thank U Next
  • Options
    Everything goes dark by the hoosiers 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Heart Attack by Demi Lovato :)

(I know, different from what I usually listen to. Aka rock. But I love music in general lol)
  • Options
    Strangers  by sigrid
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I wish - Stevie Wonder :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Ms Jackson by outkast (I have an werid music taste, I know this) 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited May 2019
    Home town- Adele. 
    Its a nice song x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    I've had Halsey's Nightmare on repeat all day
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie said:
    Home town- Adele. 
    Its a nice song x
    It is but my favourite is the High Contrast Remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w1gekKFRe4

Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Bit of The Vaccines to keep me going on a Saturday:

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Wake me up before you go-go by wham! 
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    edited May 2019
    General Levy (off of the 90's) - Betabass.

If somebody could provide me with the lyrics that would be fantastic :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8facJWyY_m8

Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Here comes the sun by the beatles
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.