We've updated the 'What can I talk about?' section of the group chat guidelines to mirror the boards guidelines. You can find them here :)
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Funny Hairstyles! DO NOT come back!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru

Funniest hairstyle that should never come back!! :wave:

These Kids did the most regretful things with their hair, and in these school photos they are most likely not going to look back at them. :banghead:

j9PJMq3.jpg?1

XjM9gZc.jpg?1

yFoX6eD.jpg?1

Don't you just find these hairstyles funny?:hyper: Imagine looking back at these photos and realising how your hairstyle was!

What type of hairstyles did you have when you was young? The cool hairstyle? Or the hairstyle from above ^^^

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,326 Fanatical Poster
    I had a very basic bob (not ugly but still regretful :lol:) a few years later it slowly got shorter and shorter until now where I have the sides shaven and thick hair in the middle which i'm still in love with :love:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    One of my cousins, just shakes her hair bit and she looks really funny when she does that, because her hair goes to the front and covers her eyes, and her hair is all over the place.

Although you can get a funny hairstyle by putting your hand on a static electricity ball. :p