Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Funny Hairstyles! DO NOT come back!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Funniest hairstyle that should never come back!! :wave:

These Kids did the most regretful things with their hair, and in these school photos they are most likely not going to look back at them. :banghead:

j9PJMq3.jpg?1

XjM9gZc.jpg?1

yFoX6eD.jpg?1

Don't you just find these hairstyles funny?:hyper: Imagine looking back at these photos and realising how your hairstyle was!

What type of hairstyles did you have when you was young? The cool hairstyle? Or the hairstyle from above ^^^

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I had a very basic bob (not ugly but still regretful :lol:) a few years later it slowly got shorter and shorter until now where I have the sides shaven and thick hair in the middle which i'm still in love with :love:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    One of my cousins, just shakes her hair bit and she looks really funny when she does that, because her hair goes to the front and covers her eyes, and her hair is all over the place.

Although you can get a funny hairstyle by putting your hand on a static electricity ball. :p