Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My support chat alternative

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
Anyone free to talk to me?

I had a really really tough counselling session today and i am so angry about certain things which are out of my control. I should be happy because i got an interview for a British Red Cross internship on Friday but instead im so fucking depressed because of this and honestly just want to die.
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I am here Jess x
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Lostsense wrote: »
    I am here Jess x

Feel so bad for not feeling happy and counselling was so tough today. You know when you just can't find the right words to express how you feel so you just ignore it all together and not say anything at all? that was basically my counselling session today - i am always constantly worried about confidentiality and i have serious trust issues due to my confidentiality being broken so many times in the past so thats why im on my 32nd counselling session because its taking me such a long time to open up, im getting there but still so disappointed at myself for the little i say because i seriously dont say enough.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I definetly know how it feels when you cant find the right words Jess. I also know how it feels to have your confidentiality broken.. kooth wanted to tonight with me but I think I have locked it in with them that I will keep myself safe (I hope) because I dont want it broken because then I wont be able to open up and trust them again like the issues you are having now. Dont be dissapointed in yourself Jess at all! Lesson to learn then perhaps dont protect others maybe lovely?x