Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hopeless

JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
I think im hitting a mental breakdown i just feel tht i can't cope anymore... every day i hate the fact that im alive. I just sit and cry and self harm. I abuse painkillers and vodka trying to get throuhg the day but every day just feels worse and worse. I recently moved areas and lost all my support so now i have nobody. It was the worst mistake of my life. Usually at this point my support worker would get some help for me as when i start drinking lots is when im breaking down but i dont have her anymore. I feel so alone :( I have no friends, nobody to understand or help me. Ive had enough of this life and i dont see any way forward for me. I dont know where to turn anymore. I feel so low and im panicking about what ill do next. The worst thing is i dont think anyone can even help me because i think im a lost cause. Theres no support in my local area, ive been to the GP, ive tried the mix 1-2-1 thing...... what am i supposed to do next???? I am literally losing it day by day
The sun will rise and we will try again 

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    jelly we are all here to support you, things will get better. Do you have anyone which you could talk to?

​Stay Strong
    ​Harriet
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Jelly,
    Sorry to hear that things are so difficult for you and that you've lost all your support :(
    When you moved did your other services not arrange a transfer to your new area? Can your GP not offer any help or signpost you to anywhere that can help?
    Feel free to reach out more here if you need to :)
    Hiccup
  • Options
    no i dont have anyone to talk to.... my services didnt arrange a transfer they have jut left me to it. My GP referred me somewhere but its taking ages and in the meantime i have nothing. IM drinking again today i dont know what else to do i feel so low
  • Options
    i feel so hopeless. Its not even 12 yet and im drinking again i just feel so anxious and depressed
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,305 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Jelly,

Even though things might feel hopeless, continuing to reach out to us here shows some great fighting spirit. Referral times can be a bit of a nightmare too, but hopefully something comes out of that. Assuming you could get it, what kind of support would be most helpful for you at the moment?

How are you getting on today? *hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Jelly, we are all here for you, did you move really far away? Or could someone travel to you?