Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

otc drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
maybe i'm just seeing it more, but i see more and more people use every day products for highs. whether they be nos or motion sickness pills or whatever. does anybody else see the increase? and what kind of side effects are these things going to have?

Comments

• Options
    Re: otc drugs
    Originally posted by my_name
    maybe i'm just seeing it more, but i see more and more people use every day products for highs. weather they be nos or motion sickness pills or whatever. does anybody else see the increase? and what kind of side effects are these things going to have?
    what kind of everyday products can ....for fucks sake i've got head phones on listening to sunshine love by jimi hendrix and i'm buzzing on the bestest raw blues any .........
  • Options
    I would seriously advise against attempting to abuse motion sickness pills, it is a very very bad idea.

Yes it might make you see things, but its a Poision!! Thats not a trip in the normal sense its you poisioning yourself!

Please dont do that, even fucked up acid junkies who'll do anything dont do that.