Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Navel Jewellery

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get hold of non-glittery, non-trendy navel barbells? Preferably not too expensive.. I'm looking for reasonably interesting (gothic if possible) looking jewellery, with surgical steel stems.
Any Ideas?

Ilora x

Comments

• Options
    argos?
  • Options
    In Austria I saw that Swarowski had made chrystals to decorate the naval area with. Personally it looked disgusting to me, but it's all a matter of taste.
    Try searching for a website if you don't have it in England.
  • Options
    http://www.body-jewellery-shop.co.uk/

i've ordered from them twice and their shipping is really fast. they've got a HUGE range and they're all quite reasonably priced.

:D
  • Options
    Just gotta say, that site kaffrin recommended is sooo cool! I think I may have to treat myself to something...
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    http://www.body-jewellery-shop.co.uk/

i've ordered from them twice and their shipping is really fast. they've got a HUGE range and they're all quite reasonably priced.

:D

Yeah, I have ordered from there. Very good I must say.

They even phoned me when I ordered somethin that was out of stock rather then emailing.
  • Options
    Yeh that sites really good. If not you can try other jewellery stores. Theres a really good one, but i cant think of it atm, i'll get back to you on that!
  • Options