Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Off I Go Again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
at about 2:00 this morning i cut my leg about 19 times. I haven't done it in 3 weeks but i felt so much hate from everybody!

I feel really suicidal, i keep thinking about death and its making me want to kill myself more, and because i gave in to the urge i had, i feel pathetic and stupid.

I hate myself so much at the minute, i hate this feeling and if im gone, everything stops. No more misery, no more thought just nothing. I want to be nothing.

Sorry if this makes no sense but im very confused right now

Im just posting on several message boards to give me something to do, I know i should maybe change the topic to help me more but im stuborn like that!

:crazyeyes
Now I will tell you what i've done for you 50 thousand tears I've cried screaming decieving and bleeding for you and you still wont hear me

Comments

• Options
    Re: Off I Go Again
    Originally posted by Secret_Pain
    at about 2:00 this morning i cut my leg about 19 times. I haven't done it in 3 weeks but i felt so much hate from everybody!

I feel really suicidal, i keep thinking about death and its making me want to kill myself more, and because i gave in to the urge i had, i feel pathetic and stupid.

I hate myself so much at the minute, i hate this feeling and if im gone, everything stops. No more misery, no more thought just nothing. I want to be nothing.

Sorry if this makes no sense but im very confused right now

Im just posting on several message boards to give me something to do, I know i should maybe change the topic to help me more but im stuborn like that!

:crazyeyes

Yeah well all fell stupid when we do it, but we need it cutting is a part of us. you can not stop straight away and we all do it once in a while

hay sarah do mt a favor please slow down, im not saying stop id love ya to but dont do it as much instread of 19 do 4 or 5 or phone me ok we care we all do. some people might give you some stick but dont listern hun. We care, well i know i care
  • Options
    i'll try not to do it as much but i was really fucked up when i did it this morning.

i didnt feel any realease so i needed to do it until i felt better

It is really hard not to satisify the urge to harm myself. If I do it once, I want to do it again and again and again...............

The feeling I get from it is just addictive, i want to feel that all of the time, IF ONLY!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Secret_Pain
    The feeling I get from it is just addictive, i want to feel that all of the time, IF ONLY!!!
    I feel I should point out that this is how junkies are created. Not good :no:

Sorry to hear that you're cutting yourself again. There's not really a lot I can think to put, other than "please stop, and you can chat to me if you want", but I have no idea what to say then either...

...I'm gonna go back to sleep...

500th post :thumb:
  • Options
    Secret,

You need to get help...i've given some helpline numbers on your previous thread for Samaritans and Careline but here's some more that may be of help

The Bristol Crisis Centre for Women
    They run local support groups for women who injure themselves, and also have a national self-harm helpline for women in distress.
    Telephone: 0117 925 1119, open Friday and Saturday evenings from 9pm to 12.30am
    www.users.zetnet.co.uk/BCSW

The Self-harm Resource Page
    www.selfinjury.freeserve.co.uk

Also this article might be of interest...

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/specials_mental_health/depression/self_harm.html

Please understand that you need to start getting yourself better NOW...give them a call.

Let me know how you get on,

Be strong.

Lu x
  • Options
    i don't understand why someone would want to mutilate themselves? what is it that drives people to self harm? ive just never even considered doin something like that. sorry if this makes me sound insensitive, im just trying to understand