Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Strange But Sweet...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for your support!

So, I took the morning after pill this morning since neither of us used any protection and he had come right inside me twice, ejaculating. The other times he was in and out of me quite hard, deep, strong and first.

I'm in some physical pain though so may need to go to my local walk in centre or to a walk in appointment at my local sexual health clinic, as embarrassing as that's going to be entirely.

Hannah x
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for your support!

So, I took the morning after pill this morning since neither of us used any protection and he had come right inside me twice, ejaculating. The other times he was in and out of me quite hard, deep, strong and first.

I'm in some physical pain though so may need to go to my local walk in centre or to a walk in appointment at my local sexual health clinic, as embarrassing as that's going to be entirely.

Hannah x

I'd definitely recommend going to the local sexual health clinic, especially since you didn't use protection. You could have caught anything.
    Thank You...How would I begin the conversation though? i'm quite nervous and embarrassed as It is :( x
    Thank You...How would I begin the conversation though? i'm quite nervous and embarrassed as It is :( x

Hey Hannah,

I am glad you enjoyed it and glad you got the morning after pill. Contraception is very important and if you choose not to use it the morning after pill can help prevent pregnancy,
    You said you are thinking of going to the sexual health clinic to get checked out? I think this is a good idea Hannah. You said you are feeling nervous about going but remember this is what these clinics are for. A little pain after having sex for the first time is completely normal so you have nothing to feel embaressed about, just remember sex is a normal thing and it can be good to talk about it :).
    I understand this is new and it can feel a little embaressing. Try calming yourself down before going to the sexual health clinic just so you feel comfortable telling them.

Best wishes, always here to talk,
    LC_ x
    I agree with LC! Clinics are there for this kind of thing :yes: They've probably heard of everything under the sun, so you visiting one will be nothing new to them.
    Steve_ wrote: »
    Tell a member of staff at the clinic about what happened. They will be used to seeing people who've recently had unprotected sex. Tell them your symptoms, such as the pain and anything else that's relevant, such as if you've been bleeding.

Ask them to talk you through the different types of contraception. Even if you use condoms in future, it's a good idea to use something else as well.

You may find it easier if you take a friend with you.

I went to a sexual health clinic in my local area. They tested me and gave me a physical examination, it was SO VERY embarrassing. I also have to go back in a 2 weeks time, and then again in another 2 weeks after that, to be tested.

A friend/colleague had come with me.

Hannah
    Thanks guys for your support, especially since I don't really have anyone else.

I enjoyed the sex and it did feel lovely, aside from this pain which I'm stuck with afterwards. HoweverI'm not sure if it was actually me consenting or whether it was my mental health me consenting or? Hope this makes sense

Hannah
    Hey Hannah,

When you are not sure whether it was you consenting or your mental health are you suggesting that although you enjoyed the sex you are not sure whether or not you was ready for it?

Best,
    LC_ x
    Steve,
    The appointment at the sexual health clinic was very difficult, especially the physical examination which was very embarrassing. Plus, the morning after pill didn't do my pocket any good either as it cost me just under £40!?!

The pain is still present in terms of the stinging sensations and when I go to the toilet (1).

I have been diagnosed with Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder and feel that this may have had an impact upon my consent to sexual intercourse (for the first time), if this makes sense?

Hannah
    Some STDs need to be present for weeks before they can be detected in tests, which is why you need to attend future appointments.

I'm pleased you enjoyed your lovemaking. The pain should lessen. If it hasn't gone by the weekend, seek help for it. You can phone the NHS for advice on 111 at any time.

The pain is still here, in a way, but I am trying to distract myself from it, you know? :S

Hannah
    LC_ wrote: »
    Hey Hannah,

When you are not sure whether it was you consenting or your mental health are you suggesting that although you enjoyed the sex you are not sure whether or not you was ready for it?

Best,
    LC_ x

Hey,

That's what I mean. I have EUPD and feel that this played a big part in me consenting to the sex (for the first time, sex) however at the same time, I did enjoy it :s It's confusing :s

Hannah
    This might sound a bit intrusive, so I apologise in advance and you do not have to answer this, but does it feel like you need to constantly urinate ever since you had sex? If so, it could be a UTI, which you would need antibiotics to treat.
    I don't mind the intrusive question, that's okay.

Yes, I have the stinging sensations and feel the constant urge to go to the toilet...

Hannah
    It's reassuring and I know that they're more than likely non-judgemental and are okay and fine with it, but it's still very embarrassing.

What could it be? :s

We are planning our next meeting......
    Erm,,,The second one there.....:s :) x
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Great you're thinking of meeting your guy again Hannah, I would though like to chip in that you might want to start thinking about other methods of contraception than the morning after pill (as this isn't designed to be taken on a regular basis). Brook have a great tool to help inform you of your options - https://www.brook.org.uk/our-services/category/my-contraception-tool

I would also say it would be a good idea to visit a sexual health clinic if you are still feeling sore as you may need some treatment :)
    Steve,

I guess that's true. I guess I'm not quite thinking and considering things straight at the moment, if this makes sense? :s

I feel it's near to impossible for me to use contraception due to lack of privacy, freedom and independence argh.

Hannah
    plugitin wrote: »
    Great you're thinking of meeting your guy again Hannah, I would though like to chip in that you might want to start thinking about other methods of contraception than the morning after pill (as this isn't designed to be taken on a regular basis). Brook have a great tool to help inform you of your options - https://www.brook.org.uk/our-services/category/my-contraception-tool

I would also say it would be a good idea to visit a sexual health clinic if you are still feeling sore as you may need some treatment :)

What kind of treatment? :s

Head is spinning at the moment :s

Hannah
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion

What kind of treatment? :s

Head is spinning at the moment :s

Hannah

Treatment would depend on what the diagnosis is, if there is an issue - this could be something like an antibiotic or an antifungal - but as none of us can diagnose we can't say what the treatment would be :)

You can find your local sexual health clinic here: http://www.nhs.uk/service-search/sexual-health-information-and-support/locationsearch/734
    I don't mind the intrusive question, that's okay.

Yes, I have the stinging sensations and feel the constant urge to go to the toilet...

Hannah

I feel like it could be a UTI in that case (although I'm no doctor). It most occurs after sex if you didn't pee afterwards (so that any bacteria could be expelled).
    Hannah, do you have a bedroom to yourself? If so, you can keep your contraception there. There is also long-term and medium-term contraception such as the implant, IUD and injections.

You need treatment for the symptoms you've described. We don't know what that will be because we're not medical professionals. Phone 111 and an NHS nurse will advise you.

I do not have my own bedroom as such and my independence, privacy and freedom are very minimal. It's frustrating and adds to the stresses.

We've been talking to each other a lot and he makes me feel warm inside, I imagine our time together the other week and think I want it again with him but I don't know and it is quite confusing...

Hannah
    plugitin wrote: »

Treatment would depend on what the diagnosis is, if there is an issue - this could be something like an antibiotic or an antifungal - but as none of us can diagnose we can't say what the treatment would be :)

You can find your local sexual health clinic here: http://www.nhs.uk/service-search/sexual-health-information-and-support/locationsearch/734

That;s okay, I understand that you are not medical professionals, no worries at all.

I feel so confused at the moment and the urge to urinate is stinging and frequent :(
    SamanthaC wrote: »

I feel like it could be a UTI in that case (although I'm no doctor). It most occurs after sex if you didn't pee afterwards (so that any bacteria could be expelled).

It stings and the urge to urinate is frequent. I am prone to UTI's and have a bladder condition too argh.

Hannah
    Hey Hannah,

Everything the other guys have said is totally relevant! I agree with Samantha C that it sounds like a UTI in which case there is nothing to be worried about. Of course we are not medical professions but I think it would be a good idea to go back to the doctor just to get it checked out, better to be safe than sorry :)
    A UTI (bladder infection) is common for girls after having sex for the first time and is sometimes treated just with antibiotics :)

You said you do not have much privacy and freedom and you are worried about this in regards to contraception. Personally I am on the pill and keep it in my purse so nobody has to know about it, have you considered that? If not Hannah there are lots of other options such as the injection or the implant, two forms of contraception which again nobody needs to know about :)

Hope this helps x
    Hi,
    Even having things in my purse or handbag can cause a problem though and it's frustrating.

I don't want to feel a condom inside me and would rather just have him inside me, despite the pain and anxiety/confusion over it.

Thanks for your support!

Hannah
    Hi Hun,
    I do not know what it would feel like but I want to feel him inside me-I want to feel his cum dripping inside me and I want to feel him, not the condom (Sorry if too much detail here)
    I understand, honey.

In that case, you'll need to use another form of contraception. Which one do you think you'll prefer?

Thank you for understanding so well, I really appreciate that.

I'm not sure which one as my freedom/privacy is really lacking and low so it's hard to do much, without anyone else finding out, or knowing.

Hannah
    The thing is though, unfortunately, my friend and I are not able to meet up as often as what we'd like to and desire to. Even going to the sexual health clinic the other day though was difficult as I had to tell a cover story.

Everything I do has to have a cover story, annoyingly...

Hannah
    You're probably right there. it is sad :(

I am having to tell these cover stories to family. yes, I do live with my parents and siblings and have yet another on the way, due in a few months time. I don't have anyone else.

im crying at the moment and head is really hurting :(
    I am not sure I would be able to physically or financially move out or live on my own. It's complicated and my income is not great at all either.

Still crying :( x