Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Has he finally seen the light?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so pnj, judgind by your signature...

Bush doesn't represent neither me nor all 281+million Americans.

have you finally realised you were lied to all along...i couldn't be bothered typing everything but you know what im talking about.

Comments

• Options
    perhaps he has just started to think
  • Options
    Shame he wasted so much time fighting against our attempts to enlighten him. But then so many of my countrymen are adamant in believing that our government wouldnt lie to us or betray us in such a monstrous fashion. Nevermind that such revelations have been made public in the past (Pentagon Papers 1971), the public sadly has all too short a memory for this brand of corruption and conspiracy to defraud the nation.

If and when we ever get an investigation that probes the real truth behind who planned and executed 9/11 then perhaps the public will wake up and start scrutinising the leadership more consistently from the outset.

Tis nice to be one of those who can proudly say, "I told you so". ;)
  • Options
    Holier than thou attitude continues...
  • Options
    No Jacq, as im non religious there's no holier than thou attitude. Merely a recognition that all the claims, which those of us who recognized precisely what the Bush admin was up to, have finally been proven correct in the face of contuous insults, claims of being conspiracy nuts and the actual holier than thou types who went so far as to claim any criticism of Bush as "un-American".

You seem to make much of being "holier than thou", perhaps you should go look in a mirror.