Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Chats Tonight (Monday 21/03/2016)

MikeMike Posts: 1,636 Staff Moderator
Morning all,

Support chat (with Shula and I) and general chat (with Beth) are in the usual places tonight from 8:00pm until 9:30pm. :) Just click 'join' when the button appears.

Whether you're new to the chat room or you could do with a refresher, it might be worth giving our group agreement a read through. :yes:

See you there!
this too shall pass

---
on holiday until the end of September

Comments

• louisa982louisa982 Posts: 264 Rampant Poster
    BETH BETH BETH BETH BETH!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mike you've modded thursday, Sunday and now monday....I'm getting bored of you ;)
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,636 Staff Moderator
    Redhead wrote: »
    Mike you've modded thursday, Sunday and now monday....I'm getting bored of you ;)

Always a pleasure having you around too, Em ;)
    this too shall pass

---
    on holiday until the end of September
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 682 Incredible Poster
    Mike wrote: »
    Morning all,

Support chat (with Shula and I) and general chat (with Beth) are in the usual places tonight from 8:00pm until 9:30pm. :) Just click 'join' when the button appears.

Whether you're new to the chat room or you could do with a refresher, it might be worth giving our group agreement a read through. :yes:

See you there!

Oh.....you again Mike, see you there :)
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'