Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chats Tonight (Monday 21/03/2016)

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
Morning all,

Support chat (with Shula and I) and general chat (with Beth) are in the usual places tonight from 8:00pm until 9:30pm. :) Just click 'join' when the button appears.

Whether you're new to the chat room or you could do with a refresher, it might be worth giving our group agreement a read through. :yes:

See you there!
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• Options
    louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    BETH BETH BETH BETH BETH!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mike you've modded thursday, Sunday and now monday....I'm getting bored of you ;)
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    Redhead wrote: »
    Mike you've modded thursday, Sunday and now monday....I'm getting bored of you ;)

Always a pleasure having you around too, Em ;)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Mike wrote: »
    Morning all,

Support chat (with Shula and I) and general chat (with Beth) are in the usual places tonight from 8:00pm until 9:30pm. :) Just click 'join' when the button appears.

Whether you're new to the chat room or you could do with a refresher, it might be worth giving our group agreement a read through. :yes:

See you there!

Oh.....you again Mike, see you there :)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)