Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

*hides in corner and cries*

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Melian wrote: »
    jpeople - are you getting any support in regards to your boyfriends' death?

I am currently getting support from my GP who has prescribed me anti depressants and i was supposed to be going to see someone from my local community mental health team yesterday but sadly had to reschedule so seeing someone in 2 weeks.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello,

Ah okay.I can understand and relate to that.Would it be really bad if your parents knew/were aware of any of this?x
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Hello,

Ah okay.I can understand and relate to that.Would it be really bad if your parents knew/were aware of any of this?x

Hi,

They know that i lost a friend to suicide but they dont know how upset and how much pain im in right now, they just think that he was a good friend of mine, they still dont know that he was my boyfriend and when i said something along the lines of i have been through alot and trust me i thought of not being here so its good that im still here.....i dont want my parents to know that for obvious reasons because i know they would freak out so much and fuss over me and not leave me alone, knowing my parents they wouldnt want me to go to college so they could keep an eye on me and i dont want that to happen at all, i just want support and for life to carry on without any changes.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I understand this, I really and honestly do. DO you not feel that your parents would support you with it all though? And it would also be one less thing to worry about it?

How are you feeling?x