Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help - self harm urges

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to hurt really hurt

Comments

• Options
    Hi Jamg,
    Sorry to hear that you want to hurt, would you like to talk about why you feel this way?
    There's also the samaritans if you ever need to talk urgently *hug*
  • Options
    I made some bad choices through wanting to hurt and I put myself into situations that didn't only hurt me but my partner. I wasn't fully truth as I wasn't strong enough to deal with it I finally came clean he ended the relationship it's been a week. He was away he's on his way home I'm scared I want nothing more than to be in his arms as he falls in the door like we planned but it's not going to happen.

I have low self esteem and worth I hate my self I only deserve this pain. I can't go back to what I did but it's hard so hard not too.
  • Options
    Hi @Jamg[/USER] - I've just replied to your other thread too - as [USER="90420"]Hiccup says the Samartians are there 24/7 if you need to talk.

We're not able to offer crisis support here on TheSite but we can listen and offer support for how you're feeling. We also have some advice on dealing with urges: http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/self-harm/dealing-with-urges-to-self-harm-5698.html

• Options
    Self harm urges are hard I know.

Have you any distractions?

Ice cubes, colouring, listening to your breathing can help?

I hate self harm urges it awful I know but it does pass eventually honest