Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I miss you so much Nanna. :(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Sending *hug*s
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »
    Sending *hug*s

Thanks. I've just been crying. Don't really know where its all come from. I was dealing with grief but it just comes over me in waves.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    I'm here to listen :heart:

There is no right or wrong way to grieve and crying can be a good way to release emotions!

Hope your okay :heart:
  • Options
    Ah thank you so much. I should be okay thanks. I guess I just miss her.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

I dont really want to say what relapse I had. Its not very fair on others as it could be triggering.

Several threads on here are pretty triggering to some in their own way :S

But that's okay, I understand, just know that we are all here for you.

How are you today?x
  • Options

Several threads on here are pretty triggering to some in their own way :S

But that's okay, I understand, just know that we are all here for you.

How are you today?x

Yeah they may be. But I personally dont wanna trigger others. I'm not about that.
  • Options

Yeah they may be. But I personally dont wanna trigger others. I'm not about that.
    Yeah they are and it's okay; we know you're not-Im not either.How are you?
  • Options
    Yeah they are and it's okay; we know you're not-Im not either.How are you?

Good thanks you?
  • Options
    Just wanted to say both that if you're not sure what is and isn't okay in terms of triggering content then you can always check out these guidelines.

:)
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Just wanted to say both that if you're not sure what is and isn't okay in terms of triggering content then you can always check out [URL="http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/thesite-topics/health-wellbeing/140680-thesite-org-self-harm-taking-care-of-yourself-and-others"]these guidelines.[/URL]

:)

I understand the guidelines. I just personally didnt want to share what relapse it was.
    Didnt realise it was a big problem.
  • Options

Good thanks you?

It's lucky you're good ::) I am not good but hey ho :(

Nobody said that was a big problem either. I just felt that if you shared it may help me/us to offer you further advice and support?x
  • Options

It's lucky you're good ::) I am not good but hey ho :(

Nobody said that was a big problem either. I just felt that if you shared it may help me/us to offer you further advice and support?x

What do you mean by lucky I'm good?
  • Options
    Sorry I meant it's lucky that you're good and not currently not good if that makes sense:s
  • Options
    Okay, cool.
  • Options
    Yep..What have you been up to today then?xx
  • Options
    Working.
  • Options
    Ah what is your job again?Xx
  • Options
    Actually so fed up, nothing I do is ever good enough, never noticed. I'm so done with everything. I feel like I do good things, to help but its just pointless.
  • Options
    Hey,

What's happened?

What you do to help people on TS and offline I'm sure is really great and so lovely. There is point to that and it is not pointless although it is important that you look after yourself too-I do understand this is a lot easier said than done though.

What makes you feel unnoticed?

Hannah xx
  • Options
    Hey,

What's happened?

What you do to help people on TS and offline I'm sure is really great and so lovely. There is point to that and it is not pointless although it is important that you look after yourself too-I do understand this is a lot easier said than done though.

What makes you feel unnoticed?

Hannah xx

It's never enough though clearly.

Its pointless me even being part of this community.

And its not even just the online stuff its other things too.
  • Options
    Youre amazing-So supportive and so understanding and more! You helped me begin to settle into TS and made me feel a little more and more welcome, which you do for all. You do a lot on TS and we all do appreciate that. it is certainly not pointless you being in this community and we certainly don't see it in that way either.

What's going on?

All here for you

Hannah
  • Options
    Nobody gets it.
  • Options
    Nobody gets it.

Would you feel able to explain any more detail to help us understand further?

We are all here for you and do care about you just as much as you do us. x
  • Options
    Maybe it's jealousy I don't know.
  • Options
    Maybe it's jealousy I don't know.
    Jealousy of what Hun?z
  • Options
    I don't know.

Just feel like being in this community isn't what I need anymore.

I cant even explain things.
  • Options
    Hun,if you feel you need to take a break/have some time away from TS then that's what you should do.It's important you do what you feel is best for you 💖 xx
  • Options
    Hun,if you feel you need to take a break/have some time away from TS then that's what you should do.It's important you do what you feel is best for you 💖 xx

But what if I don't know what's best for me.
  • Options

But what if I don't know what's best for me.

I know what you mean and can most definitely understand that.I am also going through things where I need to try to work that out so have to take steps and try things to help me to decide that and what's best for me.

Perhaps try some things to try to help you identify what'll be best?