Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling confused I geuss

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
Hi guys alots been going on so yeah :/ i know ive posted onw juat before this but thats because it is unrelated.

Ok so apart from my own personal problem I found somthing out the other day. A teacher from my old high school has passed away. Now Ive lost loved ones before so I get the grife thing, but this is diffrent. I obviously wasn't emotionally attached to him and yet I cant get rid of this heavy feeling. I know I cant be feeling anywhere near as bad as his family. But I don't understand why I feel like this. I got this feeling of thinking the world is just such a bad and evil place and its not fair. I keep thinking it because he was still very young (36) but I don't know. I know it's normal to feel something as I knew him but is it griff? Or something else. My nans neighbour had passed away recently too and I knew her very well and got on with her. But the sadness and upset I felt for her was different from what I'm feeling now. It is almost as if I haven't quite taken it in yet and I don't really understand why

#confused

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd say it's grief, it's just different to how you've grieved before. There's no right or wrong at all though - grief has everyone feeling all different kinds of emotions in different orders, that's just how it works. It's okay to feel the way you do right now and as you say, perhaps it's taking more time to fully take in what's happened. I'm sorry to hear about this *hug*