Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bullshit Detector - John Prescott

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was doing some overtime at work today, filling in for those on their hols and sickness, and John Prescott was visiting the office opposite ours. We looked around at the "toys" in the office, and spotted the Remote Control Bullshit Detector. We were so tempted, even the manager was tempted, to hide it in the office and set it off when the bugger went past. Of course, it could've got us in to bother, and we get on quite well with the people in the office opposite, so we didn't. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

Comments

• Options
    ooooh that would have been SO hilarious if it had went of

would probably have made the papers too!
  • Options
    :lol:

you should have done it...maybe the office across the way could have seen the funny side to it.
  • Options
    Re: Bullshit Detector - John Prescott
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I was doing some overtime at work today, filling in for those on their hols and sickness, and John Prescott was visiting the office opposite ours. We looked around at the "toys" in the office, and spotted the Remote Control Bullshit Detector. We were so tempted, even the manager was tempted, to hide it in the office and set it off when the bugger went past. Of course, it could've got us in to bother, and we get on quite well with the people in the office opposite, so we didn't. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

i doubt you would have gotten into much trouble - the government are supposed to be advocates of freedom of speech - and at the end of the day youre displaying your political opinion! lol