Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Support Chat tonight - 25th Nov 8-9.30pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey :wave:

I will be looking after chat tonight - remember this is your space to help one another :yes:

I thought it was also worth a quick reminder of the group agreement when you come along to Support Chat. It can be easy to forget when you've been coming along for a while so please do take a look.

It's so important to have this in mind so that everybody feels safe.

Chat is a friendly place – I will be welcoming, respectful and ready to listen. Over time I might make friends with other chatters but if we’re talking away from chat I agree to keep that separate and focus on the session I'm in.

Chat is a group environment – I’m prepared for a bit of give and take and I’ll help to include everyone. I’ll also make sure I consider what I say and how it may impact others.

Chat is a diverse place – We’ve all had different experiences and sometimes we might disagree on something, but that’s OK. If I feel upset by something I’ll self-moderate (take a break to calm down or use the ignore function).

Chatters often choose to be anonymous - I won’t repeat anything I hear in chat elsewhere and I won’t share personal contact details in the chat room.
Chatters who aren’t able to co-operate risk being kicked out of chat sessions.

Attachment not found.