Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hell yeah

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Top Shop rang me today - invited me to come for an interview :cool:

must be better than the co-op - this thick shit of a farmer's wife who is incredibly stupid, bought £40 worth of shopping off me today, and only had £30 with her. She expected me to just pack her bags and let her swan off home, because she was a regular! I called over my supervisor, and she started shouting saying she needed it all tonight and couldnt leave any behind. She said she was a farmer's wife with a family of 5 to feed... something tells me she doesnt need 4 bottles of coke, 3 freshly baked danishes, 20 bloody rolls of toilet paper tonight. She got really aggressive and continued to pack her own bags with the intention of leaving the shop - so my supervisor (in order to avoid a violent conflict from me onto her - i was getting pretty pissed off) paid for her shopping out of his own money!!!! I wouldnt have. I would have called the police. Like I said to her, if this food leaves this shop without being paid for, its been lifted, and she'll get arrested for it. Im fed up of her coming in every day and saying the same stupid comments, and proving herself to have an IQ lower than that of a fly.

Comments

• Options
    God she doesn't have the money that's hardly your fault. Stupid woman!

Go you with the top shop interview though :)
  • Options
    Ooh go you with the new av! ;)

Shapka girl :p:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    Ooh go you with the new av! ;)

Shapka girl ;p:D

yeah should have found one of them really! but i bet i couldn't get an animated one!
  • Options
    go for it and good luck :thumb: