Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How much

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you spend on drugs in the average weekend/week/month or whatever... (you dont have to say, but at least think about it)

I spend nothing, today will be my first time paying for charlie since February so i can only get a half :( Usually, my fella pays £200 a weekend on various drugs for me and him. And it got me thinking about whether drugs really are worth the money we spend on them.

If you sit down and work out how much you spend, would you consider cutting down? If i bought my own drugs (luckily my fella wont let me) but if i did-id definately be cutting down!

Comments

• Options
    Well i haven't bought any since near the end of june, got a really good deal at the time, have little now though but it's friday today.
    But when i was buying it every week or so at one point i was spending up to about £20-£30 since i only drink and smoke cannabis.
    £200...that is alot a weekend.
  • Options
    Well, I get good weed for twenty an 1/8th and that lasts about 3 weeks (I dont smoke much!)

I like good beer so I maybe spend £5-10 a week on that.

If I'm going out I'll normaly do a gram of base at £15 and a few pills at £2.50-5 each.

Very rarely I'll do mushies which I get for a fiver a dose, if I pay.

Thats about it really.
  • Options
    I spend probably about...between £25 and £60 a week, but I am cutting down to save for oz. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crazyredeyes
    cutting down to save for oz. :D

you bought those clown trousers yet babe so i can jump in your pocket and go with you?
  • Options
    in the early 80's i was spending ...around a thousand pounds a day on drugs! doesn't bare thinking about...
  • Options
    I spend around 200 bux a week on weed. american money.

Ive got a bad weed habit. luv it too much.
  • Options
    the last time i waste my money on drugs was when dj tiesto came to town i waste like around $1500.00 peso (current currency) that will be equivalent to 50 euros, i decide to put some picts i hope u like them this was around july 06-03
  • Options
    here is another pict with some area of the gig :)