Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Black hair?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you thinK? I keep changing my hair colour at the moment...natural colour is a medium brown. At the moment its kind of coppery/reddish. Next i am thinking of going black. My mate reckons it will look good because i have really really pale skin. Think i will look a bit gothy though so im not too sure.

Comments

• Options
    I mum does her hair with feria colour boost, its has a blu sheen to it, and with crystal wax it looks so shiney...v nice...they also have a red based one too ;)
  • Options
    Thanks, ill look out for that :)
  • Options
    Totally black hair looks pretty harsh - especially on pale skin. You'll probably look pretty washed out and be called 'goff' a lot. It's also pretty difficult to get rid of - even the semi-permanent ones. I had black hair for a while (& the ones with the blue/red/purple tint) for a while, but I wouldn't do it again. I think dark brown is much more flattering if you want dark hair.
  • Options
    A decent blusher/ being generally healthy and you'll be fine, but it is a real pain to get black out of your hair, most hairdressers are very difficult about changing your hair from dyed black, but it is possible to do yourself. If in doubt go for a semi-perm dye. You could also consider having a few bright streaks of colour through the hair around your face as this can make it look less 'scary' ...
  • Options
    Okay im scared now :) Just read all your comments after having dyed it. Its black with a red tint. Ill post a pic in a minute.
  • Options
    Just be careful about eyebrow colour. :\
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    aye, apparently you can tell the colour of your pubes from them

:crazyeyes

Goodness.

I have no eyebrows, therefore..:blush:

Hah.
  • Options