Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

im so crap!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
jesus christ. I have to go to the doctors in a minute for the fucking morning after pill. How shit can one person get? i mean come on... I just ahd a fucking termination and im having unprotected sex again :eek2: what the fuck is wrong with me???!!!! Jesus Christ. And you know what, i'll probably get it and then be like, nah... i aint gonna take it - because im that god damn stupid right now. And I STILL havent come on my period... nearly 7 weeks after now, they said 4. Im so crap I really am.

[/rant]

Comments

• Options
    Well good luck.
  • Options
    come on girl give your self a shake. whats up ? why you having unprotected sex when you know the consequences? im not being nasty by the way:) . you depressed or something cos that can make you go on self destruct mode and do reckless things?
    good luck anyway!
  • Options
    You know your answers and you know your issues, make sure you talk it through with your GP/ nurse properly before taking/ not taking it ... sounds to me like, despite all your afront at being fine about you abortion, you ain't but only you can admit that now can't you, and when you have you can start to work it through properly and deal with it. That said the answer is not to simply become pregnant again... it won't fix everything for you.

Look after yourself, you deserve to treat yourself better so do so

Hugs

Susie xxx
  • Options
    Thanks guys. i went to the docs. Have to take the two pills 12 hours apart and i dont want to be up at 5 in the morning so im going to take my first at 7pm tonight and second at 7am tomorrow.
    I dont think its fair on me or anyone else in the slightest for me to just swan off and pretend im being all safe and con my other half in to getting me pregnant and then lie to everyone and say it was a mistake... on top of all the 'baby' thing again, so im just going to take the thing and try and take my mind off it. Its so crap though. Im not in the mood to be plastering it all over the place right now, but i'll be sure to come back when I am. Thanks again everyone x