Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wrong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Went clubbing last friday and met this girl - we hit it off and were soon sat down making out, she starts kissing my neck...then decided to bite it!! i mean REALLY bite it. it seriously hurt! so i pushed her off and without realising it i had pushed her off by the throat. i feel bad for doing this as i would never hit a woman. was this wrong or should i have just let 'dracula' have a field day??

Comments

• Options
    if it was an accident, just explain to her that you werent trying to hurt her!

next time though, try aiming for somewhere a little less harmful:);)
  • Options
    Hehe! I like vampires tasty! :p Although it can hurt a bit! Once had this guy literally suck the blood out of my neck for about 10 mins. Loved it though ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by clara
    if it was an accident, just explain to her that you werent trying to hurt her!

next time though, try aiming for somewhere a little less harmful:);)

Doubt i'll see her again. it wasnt one of those 'lasting' kind of relationships. although she did want to meet me again ;)
  • Options
    dont worry if it was an accident. she was biting you and your natural knee jerk reaction is to get her off, it would happen so quickly you wouldnt be thinking "where do i place my hands when i push". you just did what any person who doesnt want bitten would do and you just happened to push her by the neck. dont panic!
    i know its not nice to grab someone by the neck but she shouldnt have bitten you especially if you had just met!
  • Options
    i'm sure she will understand

take her out for a meal and get a *steak*, see if she gets the joke :lol:
  • Options
    fucks sake, good job you got her off, lord knows what you could have caught if she`d drawn blood. she could have had any disease.