Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The price of pills?!

I went out on friday and decided that I fancied a couple of beans to go with the base I had. So I asked a few mates and got introduced to a friend of a friend as it were.

Anyway, she was selling these little christmas tree pills for £2 each! I could beleive it, how can she make any money on that at all, I ended up giving her a fiver for two just because I felt a bit guilty about paying so little, they were quite good too.

Has anyone else noticed the rock bottom price of pills these days? How low are the prices?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's pretty cheap for 2 pills, the prices are going down alot i see from your post, i got offered ones for £4.
  • Options
    Well they used to be a tenner when I started doing them, back in late summer of 99, well in clubs anyway.
    I then started to buy them outside of the club and got them for about a fiver a piece, then that went down to £2.50, in about 2001 I think.
    A fiver a pill is preaty much the norm in clubs now.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well they used to be a tenner when I started doing them, back in late summer of 99, well in clubs anyway.
    I then started to buy them outside of the club and got them for about a fiver a piece, then that went down to £2.50, in about 2001 I think.

That's exactly how I see it.

Though for the last year or two I've been able to pick up pills for 2 quid a pop and for 50+ they get cheaper than a pound each!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I'd aggree with that, I've been offered deals at a pound a pill, but I so rarely use and dont want to deal that I turned them down.

I've been told things like; "Its £150 for 100 but I could do you a good deal on 1000"

Most people are prepared to pay for quality though, I know good pills go for a fiver a piece even in bulk.
  • Options
    I normally pay £2 for one.. theyre not amazing pills probably have very little MDMA - but i like them on occasion because i like to get mashed-and they do it very well.

Ive paid £5 to a mate for diamonds though, lovely!!! Worth it, i think!
  • Options
    Most people are prepared to pay for quality though, I know good pills go for a fiver a piece even in bulk.

It doesn't work like that round here ...prices are set whether they're good or not so good. Just becasue a pills ecellent doesn't mean the price goes up!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    It doesn't work like that round here ...prices are set whether they're good or not so good. Just becasue a pills ecellent doesn't mean the price goes up!

I doubt it, i think if you looked harder you could come across some excellent pure pills, and people wouldnt make any money at all selling them as cheep as the others.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    I doubt it, i think if you looked harder you could come across some excellent pure pills, and people wouldnt make any money at all selling them as cheep as the others.

Nope!

We get our pills form several dealers and every time the price is the same no matter what the qualtiy of the pills they've got.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Interesting... I'm from America and over here pills are a good $15-$20 at clubs, which i think means about £8-12. Over here everyone thinks we have the cheapest drugs in the world, just a typical example of American ignorance.....
  • Options
    even though i haven't bought any yet i wouldn't go out expecting to pay £8-£12, maybe for a few of them but not one, is weed or anything else quite dear over there?what part of america you from?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Nope!

We get our pills form several dealers and every time the price is the same no matter what the qualtiy of the pills they've got.

really? thats interesting..
  • Options
    Originally posted by SenorReverte
    Interesting... I'm from America and over here pills are a good $15-$20 at clubs, which i think means about £8-12. Over here everyone thinks we have the cheapest drugs in the world, just a typical example of American ignorance.....

Yeah i heard that, but i guess getting caught serving up pills in clubs in america is a lot more serious than over here. Worst youd get here is the pills taken off you so the bouncers can hand them out themselves and maybe get the crap beaten out of you in a back room. Drugs seem more of an issue in America from things ive read.
  • Options

I would never pay that for a pill in a club - never! If someone offers me fivers, i knock them down to 3 for a tenner.
  • Options
    It depends a lot on the type of club as well I think, hardcore places and raves in general have cheaper pills I think and somewhat better ones too.
    If you go to somewhere like Turnmills there are still enough mugs to pay a fiver upwards for pills.

As for paying for qaulity, its just I know people who will happily pay a fiver a pill if they know that they are really good.

The shit thing about pills in the US also is that because the price is high its worth people putting in nasty contaminants as well, like DXM which we never get over here.