Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help me please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya, ok can any of you try and help me please.....

I have been getting really bad pains just below my stomach, and the other night me and my bf went to have sex n he couldnt go all the way in without hurting me cuz it was such a really sharp pain in that area. Also ive started bleeding :confused: not lightly either like heavy, could it have anything to do with being on the pill or anything like that? or dya reckon somethings wrong?

Any ideas appreciated. Cheerz.

**TiNk** xXxXxXx

Comments

• Options
    an idea would be to see your doctor or go to the well woman clinic (if you have one in your area)
    Being a guy, i honestly cannot help you more than that, sorry
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya Tink,
    Here's an article from TheSite.org about the most common reasons for sex being painful.

But you should also go see your GP just to get it checked out. If you're not happy going there you can also call the FPA on 0845 3101334. They'll be able to give you more information.

Hope this helps,
    CB
  • Options
    Helloooo Tink :) I agree with the other . . . go to the doctor! Untill then, I'd give sex a break :( A hot water bottle may help with the stomach pains untill you see your doctor!

Hope your ok - Im sure you will be!

Mwaaaa xx
  • Options
    Goin the doc's tomorrow. so will find out. Thanx for replies.:D xx