Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Advice needed *sings*

This isnt a problem concerning me but one of my mates.

Thing is hes 21 (and a virgin). Hes been chatting to this 45 year old woman online for the last 3 years. Near enough every night, and next week shes coming over here. Hes thinking of shagging her, but he doesnt know whether to go through with it. Has anyone got any advice or opinions?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    See what shes like in person first?
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    See what shes like in person first?

Yes. That is a good idea. But i get the impression they feel they know all there is to know about each other :confused:
  • Options
    So how come it's taken them 3 years to meet?

Do they live really far?

That a pretty big age difference - is he pretty mature?

Personally I think the big question should be answered when they both meet because what happens online may not be translated into the real world.

It would certainly be interesting to know how they get on .. I mean from the point of view of having a 3 year online relationship to a meeting in the real world.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    So how come it's taken them 3 years to meet?

Do they live really far?

That a pretty big age difference - is he pretty mature?

Personally I think the big question should be answered when they both meet because what happens online may not be translated into the real world.

It would certainly be interesting to know how they get on .. I mean from the point of view of having a 3 year online relationship to a meeting in the real world.

Oh yeah forgot to put he lives in England, and she lives in America. So the fact shes flying over is a pretty big deal for both of them.
  • Options
    Tell him to do it! She'll teach him a thing or two about sex and women!

And she'll make him a man:p
  • Options
    I think he'll be scarred for life.

Seriously.
  • Options
    Err, and what if it goes ok? I doubt he'd be scarred for life then. :p

Are they like, gonna be lovers or something? Or just people who are gonna fuck each other and hang out, etc?

I guess I'd just tell him to be wary. Ask him if he's thought about things going wrong or not the way he'd hoped, to be prepared for disappointment and I'd asked if he'd talked to her about what's going to happen after they meet. Things like that.

He should wait till he meets her to decide if he's gonna go through with shagging her. :/ It's not like he has to.
  • Options
    but then again it could be a really good thing cause i've read that you standards of women goes by how your first sexual experience was first so .....he'll be dating not the prettiest of girls but they are usually great girls :)