Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

KC Brains - TNR (Outdoor)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am wondering about these seeds, they are made for outdoor and take about 9-10 weeks, what i want to know is can i just grow it outdoors in a field or in a greenhouse, would that be better?

Comments

• Options
    Re: KC Brains - TNR (Outdoor)
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I am wondering about these seeds, they are made for outdoor and take about 9-10 weeks, what i want to know is can i just grow it outdoors in a field or in a greenhouse, would that be better?
    you can grwow them wherever you want mate. it is very tough and will grow anywhere in almost any conditions but ...you need to protect it from passersby who might recognise it and take it home. protect it from grazing animals.
    if it's outside it needs maximum sun ...south facing and protection from severe wind. indoors is best as you control the environment totaly. but outside can be very good. give it a go. if the weather fails you early you can still end up with an interesting smoke. let me know how you get on.
  • Options
    Re: Re: KC Brains - TNR (Outdoor)
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you can grwow them wherever you want mate. it is very tough and will grow anywhere in almost any conditions but ...you need to protect it from passersby who might recognise it and take it home. protect it from grazing animals.
    if it's outside it needs maximum sun ...south facing and protection from severe wind. indoors is best as you control the environment totaly. but outside can be very good. give it a go. if the weather fails you early you can still end up with an interesting smoke. let me know how you get on.

but would rain mess the plant up?i would have it hid outside from animals and people.
  • Options
    Here is a little bit about the type of seed.

T.N.R is a special outdoor plant. The parents are a Thai lady that has been growing for 28 years in Holland, crossed over with a double K.C. 2. this plant is the giant of the cannabis plants, with huge cola's. The buds have a pure Thai aroma.
    Sativa/Indica ~ Outdoor
    Flower: 9-12 wks.
    Harvest: mid Oct.
    Yield:

A little picture as well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Here is a little bit about the type of seed.

T.N.R is a special outdoor plant. The parents are a Thai lady that has been growing for 28 years in Holland, crossed over with a double K.C. 2. this plant is the giant of the cannabis plants, with huge cola's. The buds have a pure Thai aroma.
    Sativa/Indica ~ Outdoor
    Flower: 9-12 wks.
    Harvest: mid Oct.
    Yield:

A little picture as well.
    stART IT OFF IN A POT in the house or somewhere safe and sunny. windowsills are good. if your just doing a couple then put them on cottonwool ...damp 24hrs a day..in the dark under the sink or something. dark and cool. when little shoot appears bung it in some good dirt in a pot. when it gets about 6leaves shove it in the big wide world.
  • Options
    I'd say a little green house or poly tunnel or such would be a good idea just to keep the worst of the british summer away from it, the more sun it gets the fuller its buds will be too.
  • Options
    I cant really grow it at all at home mroll because i don't have my own house yet,what size would it before it goes out in the world, small enough to stay hidden.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'd say a little green house or poly tunnel or such would be a good idea just to keep the worst of the british summer away from it, the more sun it gets the fuller its buds will be too.

This weather isn't too good at all then for it, last week for the heatwave, spain must be having a good lot, there was a good lot of growing shops in Barcelona when i was there, selling everything you need to get going for a reasonable price.
  • Options
    There was a fantastic shop in Sydney when we were there, they had the most fantastic hydro set-ups, they had one in the window growing basil, the sign said;

"THAI basil grows like a WEED"