Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Women squirting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have any girls on here had that experience? (For those of you who don't know the term, It's female ejaculation)

I was trying to get this person I'm seeing to Squirt (It's quite hard thing to do!) After finding her G-spot:thumb: I thought it be pretty simple. But sadly this girl doesn't get much pleasure from her G-spot:impissed:

Because female ejaculation for girls come out of the same place they pee (but isn't pee) they think they are going to wet themselves, which makes them stop.

Anyway, as I carried on fingering this girl, I asked her if she had this feeling and she said yes! So I was on track and happy. But She soon stop me soon after!!:(

She likes control (which, in the end, Stop me from getting her to squirt!) She doesn't believe that she'll like the feeling. I don't mind bring her off from just the clit, but why wouldn't she want to try and experience something new?

Girls, would you want to experience this? (Rumour has it after the first time you ejaculate, you can keep on going and going! 9 orgasms in 10 mins etc!)

Comments

• Options
    Ive read about this but not had a go yet. will ask the gf i think.

apparently she gets the feeling of needing a piss and she needs to push as though shes pissin but instead it makes her squirt a lot and at the same time has orgasms that are well intense.

experiment time!
  • Options
    i've not done it but one of my mates has, she thought she pissed herself at first but yeah yada yada yada

i think i'd be tooo paranoid
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i have done it. its a really good feeling :) i always used to hold back though cos i always just thought i was going to pee myself but one day i just let go. twas very nice
  • Options
    I felt the ugre to pee but have never let go mayb i shall try next time!lol im gona piss on my bf:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    I felt the ugre to pee but have never let go mayb i shall try next time!lol im gona piss on my bf:p
    That's what an ex used to do, but she never would "let go". :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I would hate to squirt with my boyfriend, i'd feel so embarased! It's not something that i think is sexy so i wouldn't be too keen on experimenting with this.

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by One of the Nobodies
    I would hate to squirt with my boyfriend, i'd feel so embarased! It's not something that i think is sexy so i wouldn't be too keen on experimenting with this.

:)

Why don't you think it's sexy? I doubt your bf would really mind!:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Why don't you think it's sexy? I doubt your bf would really mind!:p

lol, he probably wouldn't but he'll never get the chance to find out! :p
    It's just a personal opinion of mine really. The idea of squirting just isn't something which i find appealing. I'm such a prude!
  • Options
    your bf would love it, you wouldnt have anything to be embarassed about...
  • Options
    I`ll second that!
  • Options
    i've done it, but until now, it's only been a thing between me and my vibrator :blush:

the problem though, is the wet patch afterwards!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    And your quote says Wigan is boring, lol

hence the vibrator lol
  • Options
    Done and love, but like Koolcat never with a fella. Dunno for some reason just haven't done. Ah well....time to surprise me fella I think...but the wet patch is always the trouble, which is why I tend to hold it more often than not.
  • Options
    i've had a girl sqirt on my hand when fingering her, i had no problem with it and neither did she by the sounds of it, it's just a part of life. I've seen it before in a video as well.
  • Options
    Getting a facefull is a real turn on, I love it ...