Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tonight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was out earlier and saw my mate who had taken an e, he was talking extra fast, loved everyone, was having the best time of his life while drinking and toking,he now thinks it is the best thing ever....i dont know why i posted this, just to say e looks like a very nice thing.

I forgot to add that my mate has only started taking them, maybe his 2nd or 3rd time.

Comments

• Options
    Yeh it is a 'nice thing' to do when you go out. I started a few months ago, and have continued to do it once a week.
    But i am starting to think that when i go out clubbing or wherever, that i need to take an 'e' because of that feeling i'm getting used to when being in such an environment, and i'm sure this isn't a good thing...
  • Options
    Probably not a good thing, if you want to stop taking them just go away from the club scene for a while or just drink when you go out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nash
    because of that feeling i'm getting used to when being in such an environment, and i'm sure this isn't a good thing...
    i've been struggling with that one for 35yrs ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i've been struggling with that one for 35yrs ...

with e or cannabis or just a mixture or no drugs at all?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    with e or cannabis or just a mixture or no drugs at all?
    all of them! settled on weed and alcohol ...nice balance lifes good. did a small helping of mushies couple of weeks ago that was good ...be another ten years before i take them again tho. to many responsibilities now.
  • Options
    Ahhh, the first few times are always good, the key is to only do it every now and then, then the good times last much longer. Although I've done 200+ beans and I was nicely twisted on friday.
  • Options
    makes me think of Jakes post about the magic going :( those were the days..... sigh
  • Options
    Theres a simple answer to that, when one drug stops working move onto another, thats why all pot smokers end up as crack heads.

Well either that or you could cut down the amount of pills you do, have them only every now and then, and they will be good.
  • Options
    i dont think all dope smokers turn out crack heads, crack :shocking:
  • Options
    im actually being very good now when it comes to pills, only had one night on them in i dont know how long. Being very good! I think is the pills ive been having recently no matter who i get them off their still the same as the others. Not liking them.
  • Options
    There are quite a few weak ones around at the moment, mainly due to price compet I think, but most are relatively pure, poorly made but pure-ish.
  • Options
    It just depends which dealers about with me, and lately ive had to get it off teenage blokes instead of my regular :(
  • Options
    I never really like buying drugs off people who are a lot younger than me, it makes me feel a bit wierd.
  • Options
    well most people i buy stuff off they are older, some may be around the same age but rarely younger.