Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Right way

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there a right way of smoking salvia because when i smoked it i just sat in my bed and smoked a few bowls of it in a small pipe, didn't feel anything really, just a type of being drunk, im thinking of buying the 12x strength now, the last time was 6x and i want it to work this time.

Comments

• Options
    Did you mix the salvia with baccy? If so you're not supposed to..
    Its smoked pure but as you said you smoked some in a pipe i assume you did this...
    I try'd the 6x extract once and to me its a waste of time, but perhaps i should try it again one day 'properly'

It is legal so it can't be that good, can it?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Nash
    It is legal so it can't be that good, can it?

:eek2:

I remembe the first time I did it was at Homelands 02 and it properly blew me away. Beware of this stuff - it can be scary!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    no i never used any baccy, just it pure and mine was the leaf and not the extract, tried it one other time, a smaller amount with some cannabis and found my legs were very funny and did feel an effect but didn't trip, its hard to believe this is legal and some other drugs aren't like cannabis.
  • Options
    Its fucking horrible stuff, the reason its legal is because you cant abuse it, if you do too much then you feel like shit.

Even just the basic leaf should be enough to get the right effect, you just need to heat it A LOT. Everyone talks about the extract but I had a proper trippy experiance on just the leaf.
  • Options
    what type of lighter did you use bongbudda and were you in alone or with a sitter?did you smoke it in a waterbong or what.
  • Options
    I'm preaty sure I just did it in an ordinary bong with a clipper, with water, by myself, cant be arsed with the whole trip sitter thing to be honest, but you should really, in case you go sideways.
    As I've said before I'd say that the stuff you got was duff, thats all.
  • Options
    Might have been, it right stuff could be got in london headshops as you said before you got your salvia there.
  • Options
    Yeah, I just got mine in Camden market, was preaty cheap too, 15 for an 1/8th.
  • Options
    would it be alright taking on a plane with you?
  • Options
    The way I took salvia, which worked fairly well, is to pack a bowl of 12x in a bong and hit it all in one hit until the bowl is cleared (or until your lungs are destroyed). After this hit, if you lay down the salvia should hit you in like 15-30sec. However, I've known people who have repeated this many times and it hasn't done anything at all
  • Options
    my friend smoked the whole lot of his in one night, didn't do nothing to him, no tripping.
  • Options
    Well I suppose it depends where you were going to and from, it is legal so it shouldnt be a problem, the issue might arrise if they find it and ask you what it is, then you've got to wait while they test it and check you out.
  • Options
    that is what im worried about, i wouldn't want to be standing in the airport and trying to explain to them what it was, i probably wouldn't get in trouble but would be a bit of bother but then again they might not even find it, they rarely search people at airports and even if they did its legal anyway.