Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Skinny ankles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody got them and hate them?! I have.. and it's really getting to me, especially in the hot weather! When I'm at home, I don't mind wearing skirts, but I would never wear them out shopping in town, on a night out or whatever, cos I hate my ankles and I think everyone will notice - even tho, realistically, I know no-one probably does!

I've always had a thing about my legs.. I was the skinny lanky one with stick thin legs when I was a kid, and despite now growing up and being more curvy (size 8/10 but with defined hips, bum and big boobs), I'm still hung up about 'em...

So anyway, my question is.. any ideas on what to wear to cover them up (I'm looking for clothes suitable on hot days) or to distract from them? Anyone? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    knee high stripy socks.......or er....leg warmers(well wudnt you rather have sweaty legs that..shock horror...skinny ankle:P) (im joking..sorry..bad joke..)??:eek2:

i never really payed much attention to my ankles except for the obvious thing of knowing they were there......:p

Wow this has really made me paranoid now......*looks scarily down at ankles and blinks*:eek2:

oh ya last minute thought.....Converse trainers...ye know..the ankle-y lenght ones....